Reading books on money and giving typically makes us feel worse than when we began.
“I don’t want you to feel worse; I want you to feel better. And the path to feeling better is understanding what the Bible really says about giving and spending. This book will help you do that.”-John MacArthur
John MacArthur has written this no-nonsense book to affirm Christ’s teaching that “it is more blessed to give than to receive.” In this practical, easy-to-read book Christians can find out:
- How to give, where to give, and how much to give
- Scriptural guidelines for acquiring money and investing it
- The right and wrong ways to go about giving
- The connection between generous giving and prosperity
- Why get-rich-quick schemes like gambling are wrong
“When you give as God has commanded, you will find it liberating, rewarding, joyous, and profoundly enriching”-John MacArthur
Find out in this book how the blessings that go with giving can be yours.
There are no reviews yet.